Forum Home Forum Home > Shopping Mall > NON - MINI Items For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Maine Coon

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessmini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Maine Coon
    Posted: December/26/08 at 11:46am

Hey guys, I recently saved a Maine Coon cat from being put to sleep at my work, all it needed was a little grooming!!) I named her Emmy, and she is a big girl, weighing 15lbs.  If anyone wants a wonderful cat, or knows anyone who does, please don't hesitate to contact me with more info!!

1977 Austin Mini 1000

onramp View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onramp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/26/08 at 12:10pm
Ahh, Jess;

We have seven already.  One is 20 years old, and doing great.  Maine Coon cats are really sweet.  You sure you can't keep her?  How 'bout your Dad?

Pat

Edited by onramp - December/26/08 at 12:11pm
2006 Hyper Blue JCW
Jessmini View Drop Down
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessmini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/26/08 at 1:31pm

Cat's make my dad's nose sneezy Disapprove, and we have 4 cats, and 2 dogs already.  I would love to keep her, she is wonderful.. but I can't... :( I am just trying to find her a nice home where she can lay on the couch and not be bothered.  I guess that is the hard part about working at a vet.. even hard enough when your an animal lover....

1977 Austin Mini 1000

scoop View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/27/08 at 1:54am
Should we move this to the "What's for dinner" thread?

Beer
catlvr2 View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Ambassador (past Comm Officer)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catlvr2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/27/08 at 2:18am
Is she a purebred?  If she is, the breeder would definitely want her back to try to place her again or you could contact catpurebredrescue.org.
Leanne

2012 Hot Choc. S; "CATLVR" plates

Gone but not forgotten:
Bad Kitty 2010 hot choc. cabrio
2008 oxy. blue cooper
2005 chili red cooper
SELENE View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SELENE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/27/08 at 4:35am
I am a 4 cat household, all rescues.

I will ask around and see if anyone I know wants a new addition >^..^<
06 MCS R53, PW/PW, Anthracite, CLI, PP, SP, CWP, XHL, LSD, OBC, MFSW, 17" S-Lites, RFL, HK, Driving Lamps

~~ Nicole
Winston View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Winston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/29/08 at 12:05am
Have two British shorthairs...Mosi and Cooper...we, too, will check with our cat loving friends if any need a new addition...
Leon & Cynthia
2007 MCSa CR/W
Premium Package, DSC, MFSW, Nav,SIRIUS, JCW-STB, Alta CAI, Alta Intercooler, NHB, 3rd brake pulsar   "Lead the Way"
Rob N View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/29/08 at 2:08am
I once again must step in as a proud Papa.  Jess spent $50 of her own hard earned $$ to save this animal.  She got more than the car gene from me......
Rob, Vickie and Alice

COOPR-S

The question is, "When you turn on your car does it return the favor?"
Jessmini View Drop Down
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessmini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/29/08 at 9:08am
I though I would show you guys how beautiful she is!!  She is still looking for a home... so anyone who needs to do their good deed before the end of the year let me know..
1977 Austin Mini 1000

Sparky View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/29/08 at 11:12am

Jess, I posted the picture with a plea on my Facebook page.  If I get any interested parties, I will PM you with their contact info.  Good luck!!

Juli
Juli & David's 2009 Lightening Blue Clubman/Premium/Convenience/Cool Weather/Sports Packages/NavSys/Bluetooth/Chrome lined exterior/NoHolesBracket/Boot Box
beanybb View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beanybb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/29/08 at 2:29pm
If I could sneak her in the house without Bob knowing she was here, I would take her!  I, of course, am not sure how the "boys" would take her, as they chase all cats that come within a football field of the house away!  Beanies weighs in at 15 pounds as well!  Tucker, a mere 9 pounds!  Let me know if you cannot find a home.  I will see what I can find for you over here. 

Do you know how old she is, and is she spayed?  Just asking.

Edited by beanybb - December/29/08 at 2:30pm
BeanyBaby
A 2005 BlackEye Purple Cabrio
The better half of a two MINI family!
Anna
beanybb View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beanybb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/30/08 at 1:13pm
Hi, if you still have her, my sister might take her.  She lives in Bothell.  She has had a Maine Coon cat in the past and loves them!  She does want to know how old she is. 
BeanyBaby
A 2005 BlackEye Purple Cabrio
The better half of a two MINI family!
Anna
Jessmini View Drop Down
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessmini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/31/08 at 12:43am
I do still have her. Our best guess at the clinic is that she is about 7 or 8. She is a little fat, but nothing a little play and care wouldn't take care of. I need to find her a home ASAP. So if she is interested in meeting her, let me know!
1977 Austin Mini 1000

Post Reply Post Reply