Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Shopping Mall > NON - MINI Items For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Trailer for sale- not rent

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valvashon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trailer for sale- not rent
    Posted: August/21/09 at 8:57am
Here is a hand built (by my late father and I) trailer that is 4X8 in size. Go-Kart John has already said it is a bit small for his project, so I am offering it to the PSMINI crowd before it hits Craigslist.

It's in kind of sad shape- we built it in a bit of a hurry so I could move out here from North Dakota. The frame is very sturdy and nicely welded, but the indoor plywood hasn't fared so well here in the rainy Northwest. The ball is a 2" and the axle is trailer specific- it hasn't been cobbled from some old minivan or something like that. My dad bought it to build a horse trailer that never got built, so we used it for this. The wheels you see are Cragar S/S' from a Mustang II. I don't know the bolt pattern. I do remember at the time that it was very hard to find wheels for it. 4 bolt wheels are more popular now; they may even be 4x100's. If it is important to you, I will check to see if MINI wheels fit. Probably good to know anyway, since it isn't really towable with the snow tires falling off of the wheels. Has a valid Washington State title but registration isn't current. Make me an offer. It's near and dear to my heart, but I really want to see it gone before winter. I may even consider a donation if you are involved in a charity that needs a trailer (not one of those 'donate your vehicle, running or not' type things.) Does PSMINI need a trailer?

Bruce

Edited by valvashon - August/21/09 at 8:59am
john10 View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/23/12 at 12:43am
I was hoping to borrow to transport my truck to Carlisle. I ended up at a trailer delearship and I'm considering buying a $2k Gator 16 ft flatbed trailer.
CINIMIN View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CINIMIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/23/12 at 5:24am
John10 - You going to be towing that with a MINI????
Jack -

<font color=RED>CINIMIN [/COLOR]

2006 CR/W MCS - 6spd - LSD -15% Pulley - Dinan CAI
ASA JH6's Koni FSD's 22mm Bar
Have you hugged a curve today?

john10 View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/24/12 at 10:06pm
LOL It is for only for by biz
 Post Reply Post Reply