Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Discussions > Interior and Exterior Modifications
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Accutint

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnf36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Accutint
    Posted: October/18/09 at 4:59pm
Is Accutint still giving the club a discount? I can't find them on the club site?

John
If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

Kristin View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/18/09 at 11:13pm

I believe they are, John.  They were still on my list and getting our monthly membership roster.  John O (Peabody) can probably tell you for sure, though.

Peabody View Drop Down
PSMINI Skilled Member
PSMINI Skilled Member

PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peabody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/19/09 at 1:16am
John, I'll give them a call and find out and then post the answer.
John & Mavourneen
2008 MCS Cabrio - BRG - 15%pulley - Dinan CAI - H&R rear sway bar - Screamin Demon coil - Craven strut tower defenders - Multivex mirrors
Peabody View Drop Down
PSMINI Skilled Member
PSMINI Skilled Member

PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peabody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/19/09 at 3:19am
Accutint continues to give PS MINI club members a 10% discount.  They continue to be a good sponsor and supporter of the club. 

John & Mavourneen
2008 MCS Cabrio - BRG - 15%pulley - Dinan CAI - H&R rear sway bar - Screamin Demon coil - Craven strut tower defenders - Multivex mirrors
johnf36 View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnf36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/19/09 at 3:20am
Thank You very much John

Chili-S View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chili-S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/19/09 at 4:03am
Accutint is on the homepage, its just not listed as 'Accutint'.  Try the 'This black bra is nice...' link.
Kristin View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/19/09 at 5:59am
So I'm NOT losing my mind ... I thought it was out there.  Thanks, Ron!!
phydeaux View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phydeaux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/19/09 at 7:53am
I need to stop by and get my rear tint fixed.  A couple dings and scratches back there.

Mod list '05 DS/B MCS
WA plate "2AAREQD"
TimC View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/15/09 at 7:17am
If you have any questions about Accutint let me know :) (part owner) Also its a 15% percent discount if you talk with me.

thanks for bringing this up.  And oddly that link (banner on homepage) on the website needs to be changed... how about this one

2007 - Oxy Blue Mini Cooper

1998 - Brooklands Green Mini Cooper

1997 - Charcoal Rover Mini Cooper

johnf36 View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnf36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/15/09 at 7:43am
I like that Banner Tim.

Tim roughly how long do you guys need the car to do a complete tint on a Mini?

phydeaux View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phydeaux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/15/09 at 7:47am
And, does it matter whether we go to the Seattle or Bellevue location?  I need to get some repair (replace?) work done on the rear window, and got it done at Accutint in Seattle.

Mod list '05 DS/B MCS
WA plate "2AAREQD"
TimC View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/16/09 at 10:34am
I'm always at the bellevue store, but you can call me at the bellevue store and i will set up and appointment for you to any of our stores. Bellevue, Seattle or Edmonds.

Let me know and i'll set up your appointment with a discount.

TimC View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/16/09 at 10:35am
Originally posted by johnf36 johnf36 wrote:

I like that Banner Tim.

Tim roughly how long do you guys need the car to do a complete tint on a Mini?

typically a MINI is about 2.5 hours. but ask to plan for about 3 hours.

johnf36 View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnf36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/16/09 at 5:18pm
Thanks Tim.

John

Roy View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/18/09 at 3:13am
Originally posted by TimC TimC wrote:

If you have any questions about Accutint let me know :) (part owner) Also its a 15% percent discount if you talk with me.

thanks for bringing this up.  And oddly that link (banner on homepage) on the website needs to be changed... how about this one

Thanks, Tim.  This is awesome.  I've updated the Accutint banner and link on the PSMINI home page.  We don't yet have a page that lists the discounts, but I'll add that to my "to-do" list.

I am the current webmaster for the site, so if you ever have questions/comments/concerns please feel free to contact me.  You can use the Private Messaging feature on the website to reach me directly any time.

BTW, it is awesome to see you are such a big Mini fan.  From your signature line it appears you are a one man Mini caravan!  LOL

Thanks,
Roy

Roy (formerly Shazoom)
2008 CR/B JCW Cabrio
 Post Reply Post Reply