Forum Home Forum Home > Events > Out of Area
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Non-Grand Canyon AMVIV Run - Event Date: March/23/10 - March/29/10

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: Non-Grand Canyon AMVIV Run
    Posted: February/14/10 at 6:00am
Hi everyone,  First let me say thank you to the PSMINI officers for sending me really cool "Cat Herder" Badge for organizing and getting the 2009 group to AMVIV. Thumbs%20Up It was very nice.

So now I guess I need to start organzing those of us that are NOT going to Vegas via the Grand Canyon.

Schedule:WooHoo
March 23 Meet in North Bend WA at Mc Donalds at 7:30 am
Travel to Jackpot NV stay the night
March 24th -Leave Jackpot NV at 8:00 am
trave from Jack Pot NV to VEGAS!

Dori's email: dori.tate@comcast.net
List of travelers: (this list will be updated as we grow)
gominigo
Tater (minigecko)

Edited by minigecko - February/14/10 at 6:02am
Dori
WOODSTOCK View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Ambassador (past President)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WOODSTOCK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/14/10 at 11:14am
You are most welcome, Dori!  You earned it trying to keep that long string together on the way down last year.  Well done.
WOODSTOCK: Linda's 2005 LY MCSC with feel good graphics and go fast mods.
CINIMIN: Jack's 2006 Chili Red/White Coupe
KEMO-SABE: Our 2011 Bright White/Blk All4 Countryman
2bmini_driver View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2bmini_driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/03/10 at 10:50am
We got some MINIs going from the Tricities, we'd like to rendezvous like the past year! 
Tater View Drop Down
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/03/10 at 12:17pm
We will be meeting at North Bend Mc Donalds on March 23rd at 7:30am
Picking up Oregon Mini's where 84/82 meet (reststop) 11:am
Then we will stop in Pendelton (subway) right after that- maybe 11:30ish
my cell number is 253-961-8687

I think we also have two cars joining us from Seattle Mini dealership. Big smile

All of this is for the Mini group that is NOT going to the Grand Canyon.

Let me know if this all makes sense. Or if we need to add a stop to pick you guys up?  
Dori
WOODSTOCK View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WOODSTOCK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/03/10 at 1:30pm
Whoo-hoo!  Going to be a great wagon train going down!

Tri-Cities, Canadian, and Seattle MINI folks are welcome to join us at the PSMINI Pub Night on Thursday while in Vegas - good time to socialize and it's always been a blast.
TWIZZLR View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert
PSMINI Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TWIZZLR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/04/10 at 6:02am
Dori 
FYI I decided to go with the Canyonball group.

Karin
Karin & Karen

11 JCW Midnight Blk Roof Caps All pkgs, Aero
Escape Pod View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Escape Pod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/04/10 at 1:04pm

Roy and I won't be able to make this trip after all.  We just cancelled our reservations at Aliante Station - if there's anybody who didn't get a room before it was booked, now might be your chance, as our room is freed up!

Roy & Beth Morey
Red/Blk JCW Roadster (His)
Silver/Red JCW Coupe (Hers)
It's-a-MINI! View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer
PSMINI Nonmember

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote It's-a-MINI! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/17/10 at 11:31am

Good afternoon, we are new members as of late last night, we took delivery of our JCW Interchange Yellow Convertible 2 Jan. 2010, we would like to join you on the trip to AMVIV.

Bobbe

Bobbe & Pat

2010 JCW Interchange Yellow Convertible, all packages, Nav,lounge leather,rally lights,park control, Xenon,19mm sway bar.

MiniCharley View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MiniCharley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/17/10 at 1:58pm
Yahoo!!!   Welcome to the club!!!   What a great first even tyou have picked!    We are leaving with the Grand Canyon group, but look forward to meeting you down in Vegas!!
Our family:
12 R60 All4 SB/Blk WILDBLUE
12 R59 JCW Roaster PB/RED APOLLO

04 IB/W MCS CHARLEY
12 All4 CB/Bk YONDER
12 CoupeS LB/Bk DBCOUPE
80 Mini Kensington Red STELLA
WOODSTOCK View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WOODSTOCK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/17/10 at 2:09pm
Glad you made it,  Bobbe!  I'm going to give your new member packet to Martin and Anne Wild and they will see you in Vegas! 
catlvr2 View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Ambassador (past Comm Officer)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catlvr2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/17/10 at 6:06pm
How cool, Bobbe!  You are going to have the greatest time.  We are going with the Grand Canyon group but will definitely look forward to meeting you in Vegas.  Make sure you come to the Irish Pub on Thursday evening.

Edited by catlvr2 - March/17/10 at 6:07pm
Leanne

2012 Hot Choc. S; "CATLVR" plates

Gone but not forgotten:
Bad Kitty 2010 hot choc. cabrio
2008 oxy. blue cooper
2005 chili red cooper
TWIZZLR View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert
PSMINI Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TWIZZLR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/17/10 at 7:58pm
Yeh MORE MINIs from the NW.  We may not beat the NV or Cali group but we will definitely represent the NW respectfully.

Welcome to the club and see you in Vegas.

Karin
Karin & Karen

Tater View Drop Down
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/18/10 at 5:42am
Last call!  Who is going with the NON Canyon Run Drivers leaving on March 23rd to AMVIV???
Please send me a note off list at dori.tate@comcast.net

ThanksBowDown
Dori
Pigwidgin View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer
PSMINI Nonmember

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pigwidgin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/19/10 at 9:02pm
Pat and I are going to AMVIV as well, but driving on our own as we're not staying in Jackpot.  We'll see you all down there.  Y'all have a safe and fun trip!

Kathy
Kathy & Pat

Pigwidgin -- 2007 MCS Laser Blue/White
Hapa Haole View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Ambassador (past Events Officer)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hapa Haole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/27/10 at 8:37pm
Originally posted by It's-a-MINI! It's-a-MINI! wrote:

Good afternoon, we are new members as of late last night, we took delivery of our JCW Interchange Yellow Convertible 2 Jan. 2010, we would like to join you on the trip to AMVIV.

Bobbe

Welcome Bobbe! 

I guess I'll have to wait to meet you until you get back from AMVIV.  I went last year and it was a blast!  Have a wonderful time and see ya when ya'll drive back to Washington.  Safe travels everyone...

Cheers,
Brenda  Cool
Brenda w/LUV2MTR plates- Aug '06 S, Hyper Blue, white top/sport stripes, chrome in/out, all pkgs, English leather, chrono pack, HK stereo, Jan tune, CAI, 15%, H&R coilovers, rear sway bar, control arm
valvashon View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valvashon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/28/10 at 6:10pm
How are y'all getting back?  The usual way up 93, across Oregon and then up along 90?  Expect some snow in the Cascade passes (i.e. Snoqualmie) Monday and Tuesday...

Bruce

MiniCharley View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MiniCharley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/30/10 at 11:56am

Bobbe
Bobbe, it was great meeting you and Pat in Vegas!!!  Hope to see you again at another event soon!
Our family:
12 R60 All4 SB/Blk WILDBLUE
12 R59 JCW Roaster PB/RED APOLLO

04 IB/W MCS CHARLEY
12 All4 CB/Bk YONDER
12 CoupeS LB/Bk DBCOUPE
80 Mini Kensington Red STELLA
TWIZZLR View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert
PSMINI Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TWIZZLR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/30/10 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by MiniCharley MiniCharley wrote:

Bobbe
Bobbe, it was great meeting you and Pat in Vegas!!!  Hope to see you again at another event soon!

I have to agree. You will fit in just fine with this group. I really enjoyed you and Pat at the pub night and for the rest of the AMVIV experience.

Welcome to the club and Pat surprising you with a MINI for a retirement present was a great story.

Karin

Karin & Karen

It's-a-MINI! View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer
PSMINI Nonmember

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote It's-a-MINI! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/06/10 at 4:09pm
Pat & I would like to thank you all for the very warm welcome. We had a wonderful time in LV & can't thank everyone for all you did for us. Dori and Alan you did a fantastic job with the run down. We ended up putting 3871 miles on our Mini with no problems, no tickets (I don't know how that happened) and a lot of fun, we returned home yesterday. We are looking forward to more Mini events and fun this summer.

Bobbe & Pat

2010 JCW Interchange Yellow Convertible, all packages, Nav,lounge leather,rally lights,park control, Xenon,19mm sway bar.

Wildfamily View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/06/10 at 7:17pm
It was great meeting you both Bobbe and Pat! Glad we got to hang out down in Vegas. I want a ride on that boat of yours sometime! :)
'15 F55 Cooper Volcanic Orange
'80 Mini English White
 Post Reply Post Reply