Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussions > MINI Photos and Videos
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2010 PSMINI Christmas Party PSA

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer
PSMINI Nonmember

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silver_Surfer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2010 PSMINI Christmas Party PSA
    Posted: November/19/10 at 7:08am
http://vimeo.com/16997379

Holiday Cheers! See you at the party.LOL

ALSO: BowDownNeed your help putting together the 2010 PSMINI Highlight video for the party. Looking for video and pics that highlight and capture our 2010 motoring adventures.  Pls send your 2010 PSMINI highlight video/pics to SilverMINI09@gmail.com
(Let me know if you want a copy of the final video, I'll bring extra copies to the party)

Awesome year of MINI events! Thank you.Clap

NOW PLAYING AT THE CINEMA
HAPPY NEW YEAR PSMINI http://vimeo.com/18338258
catlvr2 View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Ambassador (past Comm Officer)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catlvr2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/19/10 at 9:36am
Ed, I would LOVE to have a copy!  BowDown
Leanne

2012 Hot Choc. S; "CATLVR" plates

Gone but not forgotten:
Bad Kitty 2010 hot choc. cabrio
2008 oxy. blue cooper
2005 chili red cooper
CORNERS View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CORNERS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/19/10 at 6:48pm
Probably the most relevant video highlight that I have is below. I can get you the mp4 file if you want. 

Silver_Surfer View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer
PSMINI Nonmember

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silver_Surfer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/19/10 at 9:29pm

Yes pls, tried to copy the file but can't find the option to copy the file. The camera looks so low to ground, great shot.

CORNERS View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CORNERS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/19/10 at 10:10pm
Here is a link to the file: 
Give it a few minutes after this posting as the file still needs to upload to the cloud.

The camera was mounted on the front tow hook, so I guess about 30cm off the ground.  

Edited by CORNERS - November/19/10 at 10:12pm
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer
PSMINI Nonmember

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silver_Surfer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/20/10 at 9:21pm
Got it and converted. Thanks.

Genie B View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Genie B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/21/10 at 1:15pm
Hi Ed,

If we e-mail you photos, what resolution do you need? I resize for posting on the website, but thinking you might need better resolution ???

Thanks for putting the video together! Clap It's so much fun to watch at the party!

Cheers!
Genie
Hapa Haole View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Ambassador (past Events Officer)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hapa Haole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/21/10 at 1:26pm
Heart Love the Christmas video Ed! Thumbs Up Awesome!Clap
Brenda w/LUV2MTR plates- Aug '06 S, Hyper Blue, white top/sport stripes, chrome in/out, all pkgs, English leather, chrono pack, HK stereo, Jan tune, CAI, 15%, H&R coilovers, rear sway bar, control arm
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hapa Haole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/21/10 at 1:52pm
Ed, I have a ton of photos but I think it would be easier for you to go through them and decide which ones you like best.  Here's a link to view pics that were taken in 2010:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2065571&id=1423775293&l=40fe64b1ab
Brenda w/LUV2MTR plates- Aug '06 S, Hyper Blue, white top/sport stripes, chrome in/out, all pkgs, English leather, chrono pack, HK stereo, Jan tune, CAI, 15%, H&R coilovers, rear sway bar, control arm
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer
PSMINI Nonmember

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silver_Surfer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/21/10 at 6:10pm
Genie - Send the picture without resizing, I can fit any picture file or resolution, my movie program will reformat it for the film.  I know you have some awesome pictures!

Brenda - Thanks for the 2010 link and the first picture I see is the speeding ticket one from Stonehenge, I happen to have video of the driveby after he was pulled over. I think the combo will be a great addition to the 2010 highlights! Yes I will go through the pics and find some more gems.

Thank you.BowDown

Hot Shot View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hot Shot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/23/10 at 5:51pm
I have hundreds if not 1000 photos from this year's mini adventures. How would you like them? I cannot e-mail them as it would take forever. Do you have an ftp I could upload them to?

Here's all of the mini related photos (web size) that I have:

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y156/itrhybrid/2k10%20MINIXXX/

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y156/itrhybrid/2010%20Stonehenge%20tour/

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y156/itrhybrid/ERTC/2010/Mini%20Day/

I should also have the BBQ we did at Silver Lake and the farewell tour we did across the sound, but don't think I have those uploaded anymore....
-James
www.jboyerphotography.com

ACTUAL SIZE Sticker GB
<
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer
PSMINI Nonmember

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silver_Surfer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/24/10 at 6:59am
ClapWe got power back last night! Coming back ONLINE.

James I don't have FTP but I'll get one, your pics are awesome, I need to figure out how to set it up. Thanks.BowDown  

PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hapa Haole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/24/10 at 8:44am
Originally posted by Silver_Surfer Silver_Surfer wrote:

ClapWe got power back last night! Coming back ONLINE.

James I don't have FTP but I'll get one, your pics are awesome, I need to figure out how to set it up. Thanks.BowDown  
That's no surprise...  I know James has tons of spectacular pics he's taken. I've looked at quite a few of them he's posted on Facebook.

James - I figure you received my email about Ed looking for photos and video? Wink I'm glad you posted here as I know you've got a lot of sweeeeet pics. Star You're amazing! BowDown
Hot Shot View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hot Shot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/24/10 at 8:56am
Yup, got your e-mail Brenda. Thanks for sending that out. It does not look like I will make the Christmas party this year, but am more than happy to send my pics in :)
-James
www.jboyerphotography.com

ACTUAL SIZE Sticker GB
<
LMNCELO View Drop Down
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMNCELO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/24/10 at 4:18pm
These pictures all look great, what fun, can't wait to see more "Family Photos".

You better bring a boat-load of the final video CD's to the Christmas party, I suspect lots of folks will want copies.  Know I do.  Can I make a $$ contribution to your blank disc fund or something? 

Thanks,  Gretchen
Gretchen and LMNCELO: 2005 liquid yellow MCS convertible
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer
PSMINI Nonmember

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silver_Surfer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/27/10 at 7:28pm
Just in case, I'll make a bunch and leave a donation box next to extra copies.

Just completed the NW Harvest Video so I'll be working the XMAS video nextWooHoo.

Post Reply Post Reply