Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional MINIs - MINI Sightings > West Sound/Olympic Peninsula Sightings
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Minicommittee

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MiniCrazy09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Minicommittee
    Posted: April/20/11 at 11:42am

We saw Minicommittee last night in Silverdale! 

Actually, it was a pretty cool MINI day!  I went for a long drive and came across 11 MINIs.  All but one waved!  Not bad :)
My (Becky) Mini: Bert 2009 Mellow Yellow Mini Cooper S Plate: "MINION"
minicommittee View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minicommittee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/21/11 at 1:59am
Minicrazy...

There are so many mini's in this area now...I know what you mean.  We always feel like we are seeing a new one.  We get some waves and some are (too busy driving to pay attention) at least we'd like to think so. 

Depending on the time, I may have been running to the grocery store.  I thought that was you though. We always wonder when we see either Ernie or Bert...they are pretty easy to spot! 

At this point I'm lucky to remember what I did today let alone a couple days ago...hahaha!

Hope to see you soon, we are not sure about the tulip rallye yet, but hoping to make Stonehenge.  Maybe we can do another 'local' ride sometime soon...then grab lunch.

Sandwich
SMOG View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMOG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/21/11 at 9:41am
I too think I saw MiniCrazy yesterday going past our house on Bay St.; hard to wave a shutterLOL.  I saw a couple of other Mini's on my trip to Silverdale and back around noon.

S.

I wish there was a local MINI Dealership, like our Honda, Subaru, Mazada and VW.
minicommittee View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minicommittee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/25/11 at 1:08pm
Stephen, 
You should let me know when you (and Lee)are heading to town...if you are up to it...I could meet you for lunch or whatever.  For now, I'm pretty available. LOL

SMOG View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMOG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/25/11 at 1:10pm
"The Committee"

Will do!!

S&L

I wish there was a local MINI Dealership, like our Honda, Subaru, Mazada and VW.
 Post Reply Post Reply