Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional MINIs - MINI Sightings > West Sound/Olympic Peninsula Sightings
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bremerton Sighting

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMOG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bremerton Sighting
    Posted: July/25/11 at 6:42am
Saw a PW/Cabriolet Saturday, top down cruising North on Hwy.3.  Another "NO WAVE" car.  The blond driving it seem totally disinterested after following us in the right lane for a while and when she passed us she did not even look over at my wife or me.  She was wearing a tank top with lots of tattoos on her right arm, none of which were "Mini" tats!Thumbs Down

S.

I wish there was a local MINI Dealership, like our Honda, Subaru, Mazada and VW.
Orange Crush View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orange Crush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/25/11 at 8:52am
SMOG!
 I saw you heading north on HWY 3 ~ 11ish in the morning i was heading south in Orange crush!  I saw the distinctive orange stripe and rally lights! Looking Great!
SMOG View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMOG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/25/11 at 9:23am
Hey!  I saw you (at least a Spice Orange MINI) but by the time I waved I was waving through tint!  It was a good day for a drive, as opposed to today!!  Thunder, lightning heavy rain...... and I have a doctors appointment @ 2:15 in Silverdale!  Damn, have to wash the MINI again.

Stephen

I wish there was a local MINI Dealership, like our Honda, Subaru, Mazada and VW.
Orange Crush View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orange Crush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/25/11 at 9:47am
Stephan and Lee,
It is good to kn ow that you are as crazy as i am about my MINI getting dirty!  I habitially clean and dry it off after the rain...it is good to know that i am not aloneTongue!  Hope all is well.
Mary Orange Crush.
SMOG View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMOG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/25/11 at 6:19pm
Mary:
Yes, I tend to get a bit preoccupied about cleanliness and the MINI and it breaks my heart to drive it in the rain in heavy traffic.  Rain in the country is good but the heavy traffic seems to generate real doodoo on the carUnhappy

Today was Silverdale and back and tomorrow it is a bunch or around Port Orchard errands so a car washing day is in my near future, like Thursday morning...

When the weather improves ( LOL LOL ) we will have to make it up to Kingston for coffee.

Stephen & Lee
CORNERS View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CORNERS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/25/11 at 6:43pm
I got a wave today before I had a chance to initiate the wave. That was nice. 
SMOG View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMOG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/25/11 at 8:17pm
A bright spot in this dismal weather is MINI Wave!

Here is a sign to go with our weather...

SMOG View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMOG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/16/11 at 7:19am
I got a good wave yesterday from a chocolate brown MINI leaving Port Orchard and saw several MINI's across the freeway between Silverdale & Port Orchard but the wide median and window tint negated a wave.

With the weather good the MINI's come outSmile

Post Reply Post Reply