Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional MINIs - MINI Sightings > South Sound Sightings
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

peaced "wilkinson"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nw4life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: peaced "wilkinson"
    Posted: February/28/12 at 2:40pm
Spotted "Wilkinson." Im guessin your the one who put the card on my windshield. haha. Like i said in my newbie post loved your mini. You got the same kinda style as me. My last suby was as low as i could go with it still being able to function. Sucks I wont be able to do anything on the mini for awhile.... :( You live downtown puyallup?

Steven.
wilkinson View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer
PSMINI Nonmember

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wilkinson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/28/12 at 11:14pm
Thanks man. I did drop the card on your car. I live in Orting. I had to go to downtown puyallup for work. I hope to see you around at the events. Im going to the port Townsend drive at the end of the march you should go.
Derek
nw4life View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nw4life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/29/12 at 4:45pm
haha ya i figured that. You ever take the drive out to carbon river? its past the town of wilkinson and further. Its a bitchin drive. ya im pretty sure i can make the drive. I havnt been on a big cruise in a while.

steven
wilkinson View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer
PSMINI Nonmember

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wilkinson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/29/12 at 9:45pm
I haven't been on this cruise yet but it should be a good one its a european car cruise. So there will be a lot of vw's and audi's so be prepared haha. I don't know if I have been on that road where exactly is it?
 Post Reply Post Reply