Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Shopping Mall > NON - MINI Items For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FS: Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean XL

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FS: Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean XL
    Posted: January/21/13 at 9:21pm
I'm selling my lightly used Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean XL (45.5mm).  It has orange bezel and rubber strap with orange stitching.  It is very stylish!

It comes with the case, booklet, warranty card (with remaining 2 years 9 months warranty) and chronometer certification.  The watch is in absolutely great shape except a small scratch on the case around 4 o'clock.  This is not a deep scratch and it's not visible when you're wearing the watch. 
I had to use strong light, and the right angle to make it clearly visible.

The back has never been opened (the little red lip is intact).  I haven't used it for diving, it hasn't seen salt water.  It's been sitting in its box since December since I bought an another watch.  The lume is perfect.  The watch wears very comfortably.  The sapphire glass is spotless.  I bought this watch on 09/17/2012 from an AD, so it still has 2 years and 9 months of warranty left!

PM me for the price.

Edited by Erhan - January/21/13 at 9:30pm
2011 R56 S
Wilwood BBK, Konig feather wheels & AD08 tires, Alta FMIC, NM dischrg pipe, BC Racing coilovers, Alta 22mm rear sway & endlinks, Hsport rear cont arms, TSW xbrace, JCW steering wheel
 Post Reply Post Reply