Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussions > MINI Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello Everyone!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aestheticreations Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello Everyone!!
    Posted: June/11/09 at 6:28am
Hey guys. I had someone from your club just inquire about some graphics and it got me thinking I should join your forum. SO I did. Now I can answer questions, help set you guys up for installs and the next big event, Oh and just say hi.

So how many of you are going to MITM this year?
Creative and innovative designs for your MINI Cooper
hip check View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hip check Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/11/09 at 6:46am

Welcome!  I went to MITM last year and had a blast.  I loved the work you did on the Chili Red MCS with the playing card theme.  Can't make it this year but would encourage others to consider it.

Mitch & Teri
<font color=BLUE>2006 Cooper Checkmate[/COLOR]
<font color=RED>2013 JCW Countryman[/COLOR]
Kristin View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/11/09 at 6:53am
I'm a big fan of your work.  Glad you joined the forum.
Anyone who hasn't seen his work should check it out here:  http://www.aestheticreations.net/
kulmini View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kulmini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/11/09 at 8:09am
Welcome Mike, good to see you here.  I was wondering if you were still around  especially after some of the comments I have seen lately on NAM.

Folks, Mike does fantastic graphics for your mini.  If you are looking for something unique to you, Mike is the person to make it happen. 

Much success Mike, hope to see you again soon.

Don
CINIMIN View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CINIMIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/11/09 at 9:27am
Mike - Glad to see you here on the best MINI Club Forum anywhere!  I think most of us have seen your work and appreciate the art and craftmaship that goes into your creations.  Hope you can make it up to a PSMINI event - maybe the carshow in August at the Lemay museum.

Jack
Jack -

<font color=RED>CINIMIN [/COLOR]

2006 CR/W MCS - 6spd - LSD -15% Pulley - Dinan CAI
ASA JH6's Koni FSD's 22mm Bar
Have you hugged a curve today?

Vader View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/11/09 at 9:43am
Hello Mike.  So good to hear from you. 

As others have said, Mike does great work.  He helped me take my idea for People Eater into reality with design and style.  BowDown
Hit the Road Jack ...
'13 R56 PepperWhite-HIS
'13 R60 All4 Oxford Green - HERS
'80 Rover Mini MkVII-EngWh-OURS (really mine!)
('13 R56 IcedChoc-SONS)
WOODSTOCK View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Ambassador (past President)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WOODSTOCK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/11/09 at 9:49am
Plus he did Woodstock!  Welcome, Mike.....what are you doing in August......
Linda
WOODSTOCK: Linda's 2005 LY MCSC with feel good graphics and go fast mods.
CINIMIN: Jack's 2006 Chili Red/White Coupe
KEMO-SABE: Our 2011 Bright White/Blk All4 Countryman
Montster View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Montster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/11/09 at 10:14am
Originally posted by Kristin Kristin wrote:

I'm a big fan of your work.  Glad you joined the forum.
Anyone who hasn't seen his work should check it out here:  http://www.aestheticreations.net/
Wow! thank you. I had no Idea. that UJ side panel is pretty flippin sweeeet
Monte and Paige 07 MCS DKS,All pkgs, 6spd Alta CAI 19mm swaybar
Aestheticreations View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aestheticreations Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/11/09 at 10:16am
WOW! Thanks for the welcome guys. Much appreciated.

As you can see we are still around. Pay no attention to NAM. They just done know a good thing when they have it.

In August I will be heading up to MITM and will be doing installs there this year. Anyone that is planning on going and want's to beat Woodstock for best graphics at next years event let me know.

It's going to be tough but I think I can do it.

For those that are not going to make it, there is a chance that I can put an install party together for the club if there is enough interest.

You guys rock. Glad I was able to hang with some of you in Vegas this year. Oh the pictures I could post
Peabody View Drop Down
PSMINI Skilled Member
PSMINI Skilled Member

PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peabody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/11/09 at 11:41am
Hi Mike,
Glad you joined the forum.  For those who haven't checked Mike's stuff out, be sure and do so.  We had previously bought his sun visor warning label covers.  After AMVIV we got some boot and bonnet stripes from him and (after encouragement from other members) installed them  ourselves.  (Mike, they came out great - good instructions.)

You can't argue with Best In Show award at AMVIV.

John
John & Mavourneen
2008 MCS Cabrio - BRG - 15%pulley - Dinan CAI - H&R rear sway bar - Screamin Demon coil - Craven strut tower defenders - Multivex mirrors
stormhyacinth View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormhyacinth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/11/09 at 11:49am
Omg I really really love to have the red tribal dragon on my car roof top
ED

Wildfamily View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/11/09 at 1:58pm
Hey Mike. Good to hear from you. Missed you this year. We didn't make it to AMVIV due to family emergency, but heard you were there and had a good time. Maybe next year we can hit a show together again. Would be great if you could make it up here weekend of Aug 15th to do installs at our Annual Car show. Great event with lots of attendees. Let us know if you can make it. I'm sure you could line up a couple days worth of work from this group!
'15 F55 Cooper Volcanic Orange
'80 Mini English White
YakiMini View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YakiMini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/11/09 at 2:39pm
Welcome to the Club!
I was on your site beginning of the week taking a look at your Clearance Items.
My wife and I've wanted the Gray Union Jack Flag Roof Graphic and I was wondering if it's still around?
This... http://www.aestheticreations.net/graphics/GraphicsPage/Roof%20Graphics/greyscaleUJ.htm
MINI-less... If God allows, I will have one again some day. :D
johnf36 View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnf36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/11/09 at 5:15pm
Welcome Mike glad you made it over to our little corner.

Mitch how does custom checkmate viper strips sound?
Ed, Mike can do a lot more if you have an Idea or picture.

You guys might ask Mike what would it take to get you to do a small road trip to our NW for a sticker party??Wink

John

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

hip check View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hip check Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/11/09 at 11:07pm
I'll have to give that some thought John.  I am always looking for ways to improve the total package.  A few weeks ago I added the John Cooper decals I got from AE at MITM.
Mitch & Teri
<font color=BLUE>2006 Cooper Checkmate[/COLOR]
<font color=RED>2013 JCW Countryman[/COLOR]
Montster View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Montster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/11/09 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by johnf36 johnf36 wrote:

You guys might ask Mike what would it take to get you to do a small road trip to our NW for a sticker party??Wink

John

OOOH I could go for a UJ side sticker
kenru View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/12/09 at 1:11am
Mike,
Do you do clear bra installs also?
One good turn deserves another...and another...

phydeaux View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phydeaux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/12/09 at 1:13am
Originally posted by kenru kenru wrote:

Mike,
Do you do clear bra installs also?

Only if they have graphics on them.  ;)

Mod list '05 DS/B MCS
WA plate "2AAREQD"
stormhyacinth View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormhyacinth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/12/09 at 10:49am
Originally posted by johnf36 johnf36 wrote:

Welcome Mike glad you made it over to our little corner.Mitch how does custom checkmate viper strips sound?Ed, Mike can do a lot more if you have an Idea or picture.You guys might ask Mike what would it take to get you to do a small road trip to our NW for a sticker party??WinkJohn

Absolutly I love to get my car done LOL I want able to say WoW evrytime I look my car
ED

WOODSTOCK View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Ambassador (past President)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WOODSTOCK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/12/09 at 11:51am
Originally posted by Aestheticreations Aestheticreations wrote:

In August I will be heading up to MITM and will be doing installs there this year. Anyone that is planning on going and want's to beat Woodstock for best graphics at next years event let me know.

It's going to be tough but I think I can do it.

Hey, now.....I'm not sure how to take that Mike!  It's ok, I know I'll always have that best in show to fall back on.....!

How many would you need to come up?  What size jobs?  I know we can come up with a place to stay, if you need it and probably loan you a MINI or bring you on the poker run.  Just give us the parameters and we'll start opening it up.  Bring Hannah and kids too!

WOODSTOCK: Linda's 2005 LY MCSC with feel good graphics and go fast mods.
CINIMIN: Jack's 2006 Chili Red/White Coupe
KEMO-SABE: Our 2011 Bright White/Blk All4 Countryman
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aestheticreations Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/12/09 at 12:00pm
Well I would love to make it out there for an install party. August 15 is a little short though. Maybe we can plan that for next year. I can come down in the spring too if I ha e a place to do the installs like a controled inviornment. If the mini dealer would allow it that would be ideal.

As for clear bra's I can do them but I'm not certified for it.

I can do anything else. We still have a grey UJ or "blackjack" full roof graphic with metallic overlaminate and the new ralley UJ sunroof on clearence but email Hannah to be sure.

You guys are awesome!
Montster View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Montster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/13/09 at 11:32am
Hello Mike I had a question. I have a 2007 MCS. I am interested in an A-panel UJ. My Mini is Dark Silver. What color combo would be best? Black 2-Tone, White 2-tone or Light Silver?
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aestheticreations Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/14/09 at 5:24am
Originally posted by Montster Montster wrote:

Hello Mike I had a question. I have a 2007 MCS. I am interested in an A-panel UJ. My Mini is Dark Silver. What color combo would be best? Black 2-Tone, White 2-tone or Light Silver?

What color is your top?

With a black top you could do 2 tone black or Blackjack(gray scale)

With a white top you could do 2 tone white or silver or Blackjack (gray scale)

I think the gray scale blackjack would be the best bet all around.
Montster View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Montster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/14/09 at 5:34am
Thank you Mike
kulmini View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kulmini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/14/09 at 5:44am
Monte, Mike's product is the best.  He uses a high grade vinyl unlike that you get from the dealer.  I have had one of his custom roof graphics on kulmini for over a year and it is just like new.  I highly recommend AC to do your graphics, quality work and product is what they provide.
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aestheticreations Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/14/09 at 7:18am
No problem Monster. Glad to help.

Thanks Kulmini. You've got at least 3 more years with that roof graphic. Enjoy
Hapa Haole View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Ambassador (past Events Officer)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hapa Haole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/15/09 at 11:04am
Hi Mike,

Bummer you can't make it up here sometime this year.  Now I'm wishing I would have had you do the striping on my '06 MCS when I was in Las Vegas for AMVIV back in March. 

Question:  Do you offer the "sport" bonnet and boot stripes that go around the MINI emblem like the photo below?  This is what I'd like but in white:
Brenda w/LUV2MTR plates- Aug '06 S, Hyper Blue, white top/sport stripes, chrome in/out, all pkgs, English leather, chrono pack, HK stereo, Jan tune, CAI, 15%, H&R coilovers, rear sway bar, control arm
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aestheticreations Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/15/09 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by Hapa Haole Hapa Haole wrote:

<SPAN style="LINE-HEIGHT: 115%; FONT-FAMILY: 'Comic Sans MS'; COLOR: #0b0bb5; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-bidi-theme-font: minor-bidi; mso-ansi-: EN-US; mso-fareast-: EN-US; mso-bidi-: AR-SA">Hi Mike,

Bummer you can't make it up here sometime this year.  Now I'm wishing I would have had you do the striping on my '06 MCS when I was in Las Vegas for AMVIV back in March. 

Question:  Do you offer the "sport" bonnet and boot stripes that go around the MINI emblem like the photo below?  This is what I'd like but in white:

</SPAN>

Well I actually was not doing installs at AMVIV this year so you din;t miss anything.

I do sell those stripes though. You can find them here. Sport Stripes
 Post Reply Post Reply