Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Membership - New Member Introductions > Let Me Introduce Myself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello PSMini

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Palika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello PSMini
    Posted: March/25/17 at 3:59pm
Hello,
I've owned my 04' Cooper S JCW in chili red since October of 2016. I have been meaning to join one of these after seeing pictures from the club meets around the country on Reddit. I had some questions about where you guys go to shops would be for more extensive work because the person I purchased it from had lied about what he had done to it. It ran great until a week ago. Now my baby's engine needs to most likely need to be rebuilt and a lot of stuff needs to be upgraded/replaced to get her back in a healthy condition. I am not sure if that would be the route I should take or I should just say goodbye and buy another one. Advice would be appreciated. 

Here's a pic of her (forum drastically downsized picture):
dailymischief View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Club Mom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dailymischief Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/28/17 at 2:08pm
Hi there! and Welcome to the group.  We do have a few folks on the forum that have expertise in the Gen 1 MINI  ('03-'06)  And your Chili Red is beautiful!  You may want to check out our Facebook Group /psmini to see if someone there can get you fast help.  
Deanna (aka dailymischief)
RIP F56 2014 Cooper S Pepper White - "Mr. Pepper"
R53 2006 Cooper S Purple Haze - "Darling Nikki"
Noonzio View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noonzio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/28/17 at 3:03pm
Sent you a PM
2002 R53 JCW (210) EB/EB
2009 R55 JCW BRG (SOLD)
2004 R53 JCW (210) EB/EB (SOLD)
2006 MCSa PW/PW (SOLD)
2005 MCS DS/B (SOLD)
1999 40LE (Mulberry Red) (SOLD)
 Post Reply Post Reply