Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Discussions > Interior and Exterior Modifications
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedHelp with graphics?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help with graphics?
    Posted: July/09/06 at 3:23pm
I'm having some graphics printed up for my MINI (new bonnet stripes and fairly large side graphics).  I could wait until I get back to Florida in late Aug to put them on with my dad's help, but I really really want them on as soon as possible.  So I'm wondering if anyone on here has experience with putting on decals (and taking off the old bonnet stripes as well) and would be willing to help me out.  I will definitely buy you a case of your favorite beverage.  The design and printing of these graphics are probably going to break my bank, so I really don't want to pay to have the application done, especially since my dad and I could do it for free.  Thanks!

P.S.  It's always possible that the printing won't even get done in time to put these on while I'm up here.
Wildfamily View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/28/06 at 12:55am

Did you end up installing your graphics? I'm thinking of getting some done. Where did you have yours done and would you mind telling me what to expect costwise? I'm thinking of something on the sides of the car (flames or something like that). Any info you can share would be appreciated. Thanks.

'15 F55 Cooper Volcanic Orange
'80 Mini English White
 Post Reply Post Reply