Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Membership - New Member Introductions > Let Me Introduce Myself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hey Everyone!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hot Shot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hey Everyone!
    Posted: February/14/11 at 10:40am
I know I'm not new to the forums, but I've been pretty absent lately as I've been working a lot on my photography work. I figured this was the best place to announce my new site!

Over the lat few weeks I have gradually built out a new site that will allow me to host, design and sell my prints directly without the need for a third party. Today I am proud to announce the launch of my new Client based website http://jboyer2011.zenfolio.com

From my new site, I will host all of my wedding, senior portraits, and all other portrait work. Clients, friends and family will be able to order directly through me. I will still maintain my blog site here http://www.jboyerphotography.com as a showcase for my work. You can access my new site by clicking on the “Clients” link above and it will take you there in a separate window. Once you arrive at my new site, feel free to browse through all of my images. If you do not see a particular image that you have seen in the past, please let me know and I will be happy to add it. I am adding new images constantly.

As a way of celebrating the launch of my new site, I am offering 20% off all photos ordered through my new site. This sale will run through the end of February. After deciding on your photos and adding them to your shopping cart, enter the launch20 to receive 20% off your entire order. This coupon is reusable every time you visit my new site.

I have just about everything uploaded from 2008 to current, including a few of our MINI trips from last year. I owe a few people including Brenda and Shon a photoshoot and you can expect their photos to be posted on my new site as well!

See you 
-James
www.jboyerphotography.com

ACTUAL SIZE Sticker GB
<
Genie B View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Genie B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/14/11 at 10:53am

Very beautiful photographs, James!  Gorgeous lighting!

Congratulations and all the best on your new website.
Cheers!
Hot Shot View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hot Shot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/14/11 at 1:33pm
Thanks Genie!
-James
www.jboyerphotography.com

ACTUAL SIZE Sticker GB
<
 Post Reply Post Reply