Forum Home Forum Home > Events > You Create It and Name It
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Meet and Greet - South End

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kmoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Meet and Greet - South End
    Posted: October/07/13 at 8:08am
Ok, the first meet and greet seemed to go well... Even have the President in a Hello Kitty fashion statement... 

It's time to plan the second meet and greet - but not being from the south end - Federal Way - South - I need some help.. I am thinking Oct 27th, 2013  at a LOCAL DONUT SHOP...

If we can get a few suggestions - maybe even consensus - then I will make the final announcement... 

Events at the get together - bring your funky clothes - and lets dress the president.... :)

(Again - thank you to everyone that showed up at the first meet and greet - sunday event) 

Kirk
sammylynn View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sammylynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/10/13 at 10:00pm
What was the final decision Kirk?  Can't wait to see everyone!
2014 Countryman S ALL4 - Brody.
Previous Owner of "Rosebud"
2013 Countryman S ALL4
kmoore View Drop Down
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kmoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/10/13 at 10:05pm
I am thinking that we will start at one and then drive to the other. i am going to look at the routes and check things out. I am looking forward to it also. Meeting and greeting. 

Sunday I will make the Announcement - and get things organized. 

Kirk
kmoore View Drop Down
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kmoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/18/13 at 8:14am
Ok.. here we go.... Oct 27th Meet and Greet ... DOUBLE THE FUN...

830-1000a Lakeland donuts - 1410 Lake Tapps Parkway East, Auburn WA. 98092

1030a - 1200p Epic Donuts -12314 Meridian Ave. E. Ste A4, Puyallup, WA 98374

Just going to do two of them.. to accommodate all folks and great aecommendations. I have called and

let both shops know we are coming. It would be great to invite everyone from the SOUTHEND.... 

I will be there... hosting what I hope will be a great time for everyone...
kmoore View Drop Down
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kmoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/18/13 at 8:16am
We might even get the President there.. and will be able to dress him.. its almost halloween - Lets bring some outlandish designer clothing, and see how far we can push the Pres....

:)

PS - We already have him at Hello Kitty.....

Sixate View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sixate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/18/13 at 8:26am
Hanes her way goes well with Hello Kitty!
07 MCSa Laser Blue w/ checkboards everywhere
Transmission 6 speeds...Gas pedal 1 speed....Full Speed Ahead!
BurnerS View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI President

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BurnerS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/21/13 at 8:36am
BurnerS 2 will be there.... with kids in tow!! of course they will eat all the donuts...so beware!
New 2013 Clubby S - JCW Engine tune - JCW Brake Kit - JCW Exhaust - JCW Cold Air Intake - Lowered - Racing Wheels
kmoore View Drop Down
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kmoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/21/13 at 8:39am
Awesome... Sorry I did not make the Auto Show yesterday.. My Kids were celebrating my birthday - which is actually today... So we were out and about.. doing things... the Dinner is tonight.. but the kids wanted to make sure I had a "special" day... 

Grown kids.. what are we to do with them.... (love them of course)

Kirk

ipeverywhere View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ipeverywhere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/21/13 at 9:57am
Happy B-day Kirk!
Tracey (may) but I will certainly be there. My plan is to catch the crew as you leave Lakeland and get my donut fix at Epic. The doggie did well yesterday being home by himself for ~6 hours so shouldn't be a problem Sunday. Thanks again for setting this up.
Genie B View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Genie B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/21/13 at 11:08am
Hey, Kirk!  Happy Birthday!  As long as we're still around to have birthdays, we may as well celebrate them! WooHooCheers!

Post Reply Post Reply