Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Membership - New Member Introductions > Let Me Introduce Myself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Meet the Green Goblin

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote UnaClocke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Meet the Green Goblin
    Posted: March/29/15 at 9:11am
http://www.neonsquirt.com/the-green-goblin.html
Hi guys. I'm new to the forum. I picked up an '06 R53 at the beginning of March from a used lot in Seattle. I've wanted a Mini for years, and finally decided to just get one. I test drove a bunch at a bunch of lots around the area before falling in love with this one.
I live in Tacoma and commute to Issaquah and back daily (up highway 18).
Genie B View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Genie B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/29/15 at 1:34pm

WELCOME!  Looks like you picked up a Really Nice MINI!  I love the Green / Silver combination, and it looks very clean! The tint looks great! It's obvious you are a very proud MINI owner - love the story you're doing of your MINI as you go along - a LOT more FUN to come! Hope you can join in for some fun drives and events.  Cheers!

WooHoo

Kirby11 View Drop Down
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirby11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/29/15 at 4:08pm
Looks great! I work in Issaquah too so I'll keep an eye out for you.

If you still want to change your antenna base, there are chrome covers that are easy to add on and don't look bad. I'm not sure this one is the right size for your car, but there are others out there as well.

http://www.outmotoring.com/mini-cooper/mini_cooper_chrome_antenna_trim.html
2011 LB/W MCS "PINTSZE" (*SOLD*)
Redstarkid View Drop Down
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redstarkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/29/15 at 7:45pm
Welcome!
Pippa-'04 Mini Cooper S in Pure Silver. Featuring an Alta 2.0 15% reduction Pully and 2% overdrive ATI Super Damper. Madness rear sway, Koni shocks, NGK plugs and wires, and polyurethane everything.
Wildfamily View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/30/15 at 9:04am
Welcome! 2006 was a great model year.
'15 F55 Cooper Volcanic Orange
'80 Mini English White
Rob N View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/30/15 at 12:57pm
Very rare color scheme.  Looks nice.
Rob, Vickie and Alice

COOPR-S

The question is, "When you turn on your car does it return the favor?"
ipeverywhere View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ipeverywhere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/02/15 at 11:05am
Excellent looking MINI! 

I also work in Issaquah but work from home so...  unless I go to lunch somewhere...  speaking of which...  sounds like we need to organize an Issaquah MINI lunch at some point. 

RedBarnes View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedBarnes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/02/15 at 12:45pm
Hey glad you finally made it over, I talked to you on reddit last week. Again, great looking car.
2011 MCS
 Post Reply Post Reply