Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussions > MINI Photos and Videos
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

MudFest Countryman at Dirtfish

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valvashon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MudFest Countryman at Dirtfish
    Posted: March/28/12 at 7:51pm
Didn't get to drive it more than turning it around to face the TV camera, but here's a few shots of the MINI supplied Countryman S All-4 at the SUV MudFest event at the DirtFish racing school course in Snoqualmie:

MudFest is an event where journalists from the Northwest drive, compare and review the new SUV models each year.  We did a couple of live interviews with auto journalist Nik Miles and after the first one they had the MINI detailed so I didn't feel comfortable asking to take it out on the course.  It was one of only two standard transmission cars there; the new Subaru Outback (I think) was the other one.  

The big winner here is supposed to be the new Range Rover Evoque (which I hated because I couldn't see out of the back) but I think you can tell which SUV was my favorite.

Bruce

Edited by valvashon - March/28/12 at 7:55pm
...Now mom may drive to the grocery store, But that's not what this car is really for...
italianjob View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote italianjob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/29/12 at 11:39am
The Evoque is pretty cool.

(Italian Job) '03 MCS Indie Blue SOLD :'(

(Polpetta) 2008 MClubman S Sitting on Sparco Assetto Gara Wheels

2013 GP

"I killed the clown and took his car"
Wildfamily View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/29/12 at 11:49am
Like the Rover too..sweet SUV.
'15 F55 Cooper Volcanic Orange
'80 Mini English White
swpars View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swpars Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/29/12 at 6:32pm
I really like the Evoque 2-door. I've been seeing more and more of them around. Nice little crossover.
'12 Mini Cooper 6AT
'04 BMW 330i 6MT

Post Reply Post Reply