Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Membership - New Member Introductions > Let Me Introduce Myself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New to the Wonderful World of Mini

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhill639 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New to the Wonderful World of Mini
    Posted: February/19/16 at 3:18pm
Hi Everyone
I'm excited to be a new PSMINI member. I got a wonderful Christmas present- a 2010 Mini Cooper S Mayfair edition. We all (including Willow the Shiba) are loving it. Fun, Sporty and LOTS more room to carry "stuff" that my old Miata or the 911s. Because I'm An Anglophile (and perhaps because I'm short) I've been secretly wanting a Mini since I saw my first one back in the 1970s. I was so was happy when they starting "making them again". Glad We finally got one. 
We plan to run the Tulip Rally in the Mini this year and I hope we get to meet some of you there as well as other events.
Does anyone know if "Hot Choc" was a club member before?
Wildfamily View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/22/16 at 7:16am
Welcome to the club and congrats on your first MINI. Very nice color combo. We had a 2008 Clubman in Hot Chocolate that we named CocoaPuff. Hope to see you at a future event!
'15 F55 Cooper Volcanic Orange
'80 Mini English White
 Post Reply Post Reply