Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Membership - New Member Introductions > Let Me Introduce Myself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

newIsh to the mini scene

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote r53blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: newIsh to the mini scene
    Posted: October/08/14 at 7:09pm

Hi let me introduce myself and a quick intro to why exactly I chose to get into the mini scene out of any of the other cars groups and cultures.

Ok so I may only be 19 but ive had a variety of cars from rx7's,supra, sc400,cressida,and classic bug. but as cool and as much fun as they were their were always reliability issues to gas mileage and just not really having what I wanted in a car.

So one day I decided on my day off I would go test drive some cars and northwest mini being my first stop. once getting their I test drove a couple of different minis (clubman S and cooper standard) and needless to say I knew what I wanted to buy right away the handling was their, the engine sounded great, the gear shifter felt smooth, and double digit gas mileage!

so after a couple weeks I ended up going to a used auto dealer to look at an 05 s hardtop and threw a couple days of going back and forth with trade in values and their minis price we finally came to an agreement on price and I drove the car away that day when I got off work.

so far after owning this car for about 5 months now ive gotten almost all the problems fixed with the car thanks to NW Mini only have one more issue to address than its perfect.

I am currently trying to free up more time to participate in the PSMINI group events so far only made it to one but am planning on going up to modtober in Portland this week.

Post Reply Post Reply