Printed Date: March/18/24 at 8:06pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: A PSMINI Call For Volunteers!
Posted By: ipeverywhere
Subject: A PSMINI Call For Volunteers!
Date Posted: February/13/14 at 12:26pm
A call to all volunteers!

Howdy PSMINI Motoring Community,
We are putting it in gear and getting ready to drop-in for the 2014 motoring year. There is a lot of work that happens “behind the paddock” to make PSMINI successful and we could use your help. If you are interested in helping out please e-mail us psmini@psmini.org and let us know you’d be interested in joining one of our committees. You’ll get early access to event details, meet with the officers, and other goodies for helping out.

We need help on the following committees:

Technology - Have a background in website design? Database schemas? or other general IT foo? We are looking for you! We’ve got some big plans for the website this year and need your help to make those dreams reality.

Graphics/Photos/Layout - Got an artistic hand? We are in need of additional artwork for the website, event logos, and the like, Additionally, we are looking for someone who can help manage an online gallery of club photos.

Events - The events committee is going big this year and getting you involved is the first step. We need help with dry-runs, building routes, talking to restaurants, hotels, etc. Want to be part of the Car Show? Want to get early access to driving events? We want to hear from you!

Got another skill you think we could use? Please e-mail us. As the largest MINI club in the Puget Sound Area we need your help to keep the momentum going.

Thank you,
The PSMINI Board of Directors.

Replies:
Posted By: CORNERS
Date Posted: February/13/14 at 9:59pm
Mechanic? :-) 

-------------

Kurt/04 R53 http://youtube.com/user/khammo01" rel="nofollow - Check out My MOD MINI repair videos channel @ YouTube

Posted By: sammylynn
Date Posted: February/14/14 at 9:27am
Whatever you need!...except for the artsy part.  I'm not that - but I can do websites/volunteering!

YEAH!~

-------------
2014 Countryman S ALL4 - Brody.
Previous Owner of "Rosebud"
2013 Countryman S ALL4

Posted By: Th3Stig
Date Posted: February/15/14 at 11:33am
I would like to help with maintaining the photo and video gallery. I'm not sure how much it involves, but willing to learn.

-------------
Mini-less for the time being.

Gone but not forgotten:
'11 CM S All4 Cosmic Blue. 32k
'08 MC 6spd Mellow Yellow. 112k
'09 MCSa Mellow Yellow. 43k

Posted By: Sixate
Date Posted: February/17/14 at 8:59am
I'm always willing to do "dry runs"!

-------------
07 MCSa Laser Blue w/ checkboards everywhere
Transmission 6 speeds...Gas pedal 1 speed....Full Speed Ahead!

Posted By: cindyc
Date Posted: February/19/14 at 6:50pm
I'm willing to help out where needed.

-------------
2015 Hardtop,Thunder Gray W/ red stripes,JCW trim, SEAHAWK Plates. Mr.Magoo

Posted By: Mini Boob
Date Posted: February/22/14 at 3:06pm

I have access to printing and mailing services if needed.

Posted By: alexnetworking
Date Posted: February/24/14 at 12:46pm
I'm new to MINIs and new to this forum. But I'm trying to get out and meet up and learn more! If you need help with IT let me know, I'm a Network Admin. 

Posted By: goddess
Date Posted: March/25/14 at 7:04am
I'd like to help with the events committee. Thumbs Up

-------------
Ruby- 2012 Clubman, Chili Red. Plate "MINIR55"
Abbey- 2011 S Coupe, Eclipse Gray Metallic. Plate "DWNSIZD"
Dory- 2009 S Convertible, Lightening Blue Metallic, Plate "ACTLSZ"

Posted By: Take Two
Date Posted: April/16/14 at 7:09pm
I  am willing to willing to help out, I have no talent that I know of, but could help out with events.

Posted By: Mishwentz
Date Posted: April/26/14 at 11:10am
Hi Ryan,
I'd love to help out, I'm not so great with computer stuff but I would like to help out wherever you need an extra hand. My schedule at work hasn't allowed me time to hand with you guys for a bit. I'm back to "normal" hours instead of insane ones. Lol!
Mishelle & Steve

Posted By: tyguyinsea
Date Posted: May/16/14 at 4:56pm
I may be able to assist with technology and design.WooHoo< ="cosymantecnisbfw" co="cs" id="SILOBFWID" style="width: 0px; height: 0px; display: block;">

Posted By: elizabethadcock
Date Posted: May/21/14 at 10:37pm
I may be late to the party, but I'd be willing to help out with technology! I'm an IT project manager and former graphic/web designer

Posted By: PIXEL
Date Posted: June/22/14 at 8:55am
I can do Photoshop work, image editing, animated gifs, some light HTML/CSS coding, and vinyl graphics/stickers, tee shirt designs, kiosk design and construction, parade decorations, vehicle magnets, etc. etc.

I'm known here as PIXEL or Fred. Had to sell my MINI awhile back, but I plan to get another in a few years and get back in with the group. Still happy to help with any creative stuff! :)

Posted By: Genie B
Date Posted: June/23/14 at 4:47pm

Fred,

Great to see you on here!  Tongue

-------------

Posted By: james748r
Date Posted: August/01/14 at 6:53am
Hello,

I'm new to the site and to minis just moved here but I'm willing to help.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2023 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net