Forum Description: MINIs sightings around the North Sound
URL: http://www.psmini.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9944
Printed Date: April/20/24 at 12:22am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Edmonds Swedish Horsepital ...
Posted By: Gracie O'Malley
Subject: Edmonds Swedish Horsepital ...
Date Posted: April/10/13 at 8:49pm
I was in the parking lot at Edmonds Swedish Horsepital last week and imagine my surprise when I came out to my Gracie (Astro Black Clubman with pink bonnet stripes) and found a "You've Been Spotted" card from "Rob N" on my window! I've left a lot of cards but this was my first to receive! Wink

Replies:
Posted By: Hapa Haole
Date Posted: April/10/13 at 10:03pm
I didn't know they had a horsepital in Edmonds! One of my horses spent some time at the horsepital called Pilchuck in Snohomish in December. That was a $pendy stay for 2 1/2 days... nearly $3,000!! Unhappy It would have been more cheerier if a MINI was parked in the lot. LOL  The veterinarian that admitted my horse happened to be originally from the UK. I picked up her accent right away and showed her pics of my MINI on my iPhone. She loved it that I had a British car (well, sort of)! Smile

-------------
Brenda w/LUV2MTR plates- Aug '06 S, Hyper Blue, white top/sport stripes, chrome in/out, all pkgs, English leather, chrono pack, HK stereo, Jan tune, CAI, 15%, H&R coilovers, rear sway bar, control arm

Date Posted: April/10/13 at 10:17pm
By the way...
Gracie/Amber - Do you have horses? That would be cool if we had 2 things in common: MINIs and horses LOL Also, I noticed you're from Spanaway. You're not far from me! I live in the Graham-Kapowsin area.

-------------
Brenda w/LUV2MTR plates- Aug '06 S, Hyper Blue, white top/sport stripes, chrome in/out, all pkgs, English leather, chrono pack, HK stereo, Jan tune, CAI, 15%, H&R coilovers, rear sway bar, control arm

Date Posted: April/11/13 at 1:13pm
Awwww what a beauty of a steed you have there!  No, I don't have horses ... my bad, I call all hospitals "horsepitals" and all post offices "post orifices" ... such a bad habit that I forget and actually spell it the silly way LOL drives my family nuts!

Date Posted: April/11/13 at 1:16pm
How 'bout that, we are neighbors!  Surprised I haven't seen you on the road! 

Posted By: Genie B
Date Posted: April/11/13 at 2:52pm
Gracie,  Good to hear form you!  I've always loved your MINI!

Cheers!

-------------

Posted By: Rob N
Date Posted: April/12/13 at 6:53am
Gotcha!

-------------
Rob, Vickie and Alice

COOPR-S

The question is, "When you turn on your car does it return the favor?"

Date Posted: April/13/13 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by Gracie O'Malley Gracie O'Malley wrote:

Awwww what a beauty of a steed you have there!  No, I don't have horses ... my bad, I call all hospitals "horsepitals" and all post offices "post orifices" ... such a bad habit that I forget and actually spell it the silly way LOL drives my family nuts!

Well, my hubby is the one who called it a horsepital so that's why I was thinking you were talking about an actual "horse hospital". LOL LOL  ...and thank you for the kind comment about my equine. Smile Here's a pic of him all healthy and on a trail ride:

-------------

Date Posted: August/23/13 at 11:45am
I didn't know I had replies ... something snarkey with my settings ... will get right on that so I don't miss anything!

Thanks, Genie B!

Ahhh HA!  Thanks Rob! WooHoo  

Brenda, he is such a beautiful color!

Date Posted: August/24/13 at 11:15am
Originally posted by Gracie O'Malley Gracie O'Malley wrote:

I didn't know I had replies ... something snarkey with my settings ... will get right on that so I don't miss anything!

Thanks, Genie B!

Ahhh HA!  Thanks Rob! WooHoo  

Brenda, he is such a beautiful color!

Thank you! Smile I’ve always had a liking for buckskins and duns.

-------------

Date Posted: August/24/13 at 11:22am
Big smile 
You're welcome!

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.06 - https://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2023 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net