Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Events > Events Archives > Event Feedback
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedRallye de Montagnes de Nord? PIctures!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jrmc40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rallye de Montagnes de Nord? PIctures!
    Posted: October/07/12 at 7:04pm
Wanted to start a post for post Rallye talk and mainly pictures! I know i got a lot of pictures, I'm just sorting through them and i will post them. Excited to see some shots that everyone else got as well. It was great meeting all you fine mini enthusiasts and am eager for the next event!

Post away!  WooHoo

2004 R53 MCS MC40 #689/1000 Full/intact MC40 Pkg. Craven 17%, aFe CAI, Borla s-type and more.
jrmc40 View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jrmc40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/07/12 at 7:05pm
I knew i didn't spell the post topic correctly lol. Oops!

2004 R53 MCS MC40 #689/1000 Full/intact MC40 Pkg. Craven 17%, aFe CAI, Borla s-type and more.
taligator View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote taligator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/07/12 at 8:31pm
Anybody got any more of those ribbon fries from lunch?! Those were tasty .. the wine from later one was pretty great too! Strangely, we didn't buy any wine at all. I'm curious how I passed from tasting, drinking a full glass or two to leaving without buying any. Whoops!

It was great to see everyone and I'm glad we were able to make it for the day. The weather was perfect and a great send-off to summer. :)

'16 F55 Moonwalk Gray / Black -- Pudge
ipeverywhere View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ipeverywhere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/08/12 at 1:00pm
Thank you Wild family for organizing and leading and sharing the wine with us. Everything worked out great to do the one day but we wished we could have seen the second day scenery.

I don't recommend driving back at night if you don't like driving in the dark. That was probably the darkest long stretch (2+ hours) of roadway I have ever driven. Highway 97 was really interesting as it became heavily smoked in at the higher elevations. I have driving lights on Alsatia because I like how they looked but actually got to use them this drive! They really helped and we made it back in good time and safe.
Levi View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Levi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/08/12 at 1:13pm
A small collection of shots from the weekend: 

2012 Lightning Blue S-Convert
with a "Denim" top
catlvr2 View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Ambassador (past Comm Officer)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catlvr2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/08/12 at 1:55pm
Martin and Anne put together a fabulous and fun drive! Really enjoyed the fall scenery, good company, and finding some wine that we actually liked!
Leanne

2012 Hot Choc. S; "CATLVR" plates

Gone but not forgotten:
Bad Kitty 2010 hot choc. cabrio
2008 oxy. blue cooper
2005 chili red cooper
garumph View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garumph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/08/12 at 2:03pm
That was a great drive and great weather. Sorry we couldn't do day 2, but the Sounders match wasn't to be missed. 

Thanks Anne and Martin!
Gordon
Clifford, '14 Countryman All4 S
Hunka Burning Love, '12 Coupe S, Burnt Orange
Flames, '05 MC Black
Dave's not here View Drop Down
PSMINI Skilled Member
PSMINI Skilled Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave's not here Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/08/12 at 6:54pm
Thanks Martin and Anne for organizing this fun run and for the great late summer weather! 
No MINI pics, just the one below.  It is not a bunch of ufo's but the lights underneath the bathroom countertop.  I just had to find out what was going on with that ...  different, but nice rooms.

5 race wins, 2 in the rain. 2nd in ICSCC G Production Championship 2005 and 2006. Now I'm just gonna drive the MINI.
italianjob View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote italianjob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/08/12 at 7:35pm
Was great to see everybody! 

Ill let you all know when we'll be leaving Seattle so we can get together for coffee or something. Pizza would be great too.

Im not sure what happened to my phone but I only have 2 pictures of the drive:

(Italian Job) '03 MCS Indie Blue SOLD :'(

(Polpetta) 2008 MClubman S Sitting on Sparco Assetto Gara Wheels

2013 GP

"I killed the clown and took his car"
Genie B View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Genie B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/09/12 at 8:21am
Dave, that's abstract art you have there. I like it!

Looks like it was a fun event. Glad everyone had a great time!

Hapa Haole View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Ambassador (past Events Officer)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hapa Haole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/09/12 at 10:43am
I had a fabulous time! Big smile  It's unfortunate I only had one day to hang out with y'all, but it was a blast even though it was short. It was rather lonely driving the 3+ hours home after lunch. 

I didn't take many photos nor did I drink any wine since I was the soul driver. What few pics I posted are on the PSMINI Facebook group page: www.facebook.com/groups/PSMINI/

Thanks for putting together a fun MINI event Martin! Thumbs Up It was very well organized.  Let's do it again next year. 

Cheers,
Brenda 
Brenda w/LUV2MTR plates- Aug '06 S, Hyper Blue, white top/sport stripes, chrome in/out, all pkgs, English leather, chrono pack, HK stereo, Jan tune, CAI, 15%, H&R coilovers, rear sway bar, control arm
ppss View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ppss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/09/12 at 7:46pm
This was our first rally with this club and it was great fun.... very well organized and great accommodations - all very well put together and well thought through for everyone.  Had to cut it short on the second day to get back for the Sounders game - however still had a wonderful time -  Thank you everyone.  

uploads/1977/Mini-Rally-10-12.pdf

Scott Simmons
Penny Pickett
Penny and Scott
 Post Reply Post Reply