Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Shopping Mall > MINIs For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Selling my beloved Mini

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ramandanu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Selling my beloved Mini
    Posted: September/04/13 at 10:11pm

We now have a new addition to the family on the way and need a bigger car. This car is completely pampered.

2009 - Clubman  (White and black)
53XXX miles
Maintained by SLE
This car is always parked in shade, Work to home and Work. I completely hooked this up thinking I was going to keep it. Would like to get $18000, that's way less than what I have in it. I could potentially remove the items and sell separately but would not prefer to do that, its perfect.  :)

Ram

904-654-3226

soundproofing for all trunk and backseat (eliminates road noise, Subwoofer vibrations and backseat has the RAAMmat to disperse roadnoise as well) 
Stinger Wiring ready for Subwoofer and Amp (i plan to take the sub and amp)  All speakers are replaced with Punch series rockford fosgate speakers 

Pioneer 940 with Ipod cables and bluetooth profiles (GPS, 16GB Storage (upto 64GB),DVD Video etc) - latest model 7" screen 
Rear Camera with automatic switching (170 degree angle widest in the market)
Stubby Antenna
Mini Catback Exhaust 
8mm security tint (makes smash and grab impossible) 
Carbon fiber Grill Wrap and JCW Grill 
Red Brake Calipers (Courtesy SLE)
HID with Philips Ballast  
Custom Rally Stripes and headlight trims wrapped
All interior and doors, glove compartments, puddle lamps etc replaced with bright white LEDs
K&N Filter with new cleaning kit
7K  Michellin sport plus A/S  - Full hazard insurance from discount tire on all four.
Pioneer IPOD cable

I also have Red Side trim wrap that needs installed

valvashon View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valvashon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/05/13 at 1:23pm
You've probably made up your mind already, but you should talk to Stefano (italianjob) and Christina- they successfully "baby" in a Clubman after selling their R53 last year.  They have a really cool car seat and base- the base rotates once you click the seat in so the child can face the rear and it's easier to put in.

And Stacie and I "baby" in a pair of R50's!  We shopped around and found an infant seat that will fit properly and securely and a stroller that fits in the back and allows the hatch to close as well.  If you are smart about what and how you pack, two adults, an 8 year old and a newborn fit quite well in a MINI.

If there will be more than 4 of you then I can see the decision to sell but otherwise I would consider keeping the Clubman- you'll have more room than I ever will!

Bruce

...Now mom may drive to the grocery store, But that's not what this car is really for...
ramandanu View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ramandanu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/06/13 at 10:42am
Thanks Bruce. Yes I did do the research to get the right versions that fit the car like Diono can fit in nice and it works with the clubman. I even checked it, however we have to do a lot of dropping to school, goto doctor, its just easier if we had a SUV. Wife is pretty set with the comfort of an SUV.  I will contact Stefano on the rotating seat, that may convince family. I also hate to sell my clubman after all the mods I have put in. In the meantime though the car is still up for sale if anyone is interested. I can say that the car is in top condition.
ramandanu View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ramandanu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/17/13 at 8:47pm
Hi. Checking back if someone is interested. I can go down on price a bit if needed. I do want a bigger car.
 Post Reply Post Reply