Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Membership - New Member Introductions > Let Me Introduce Myself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

She's almost here!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitrgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: She's almost here!!
    Posted: December/21/14 at 10:08pm
Hi everybody, my brand new 2015 S Coupe should be ending her cruise to LA about now and heading to Seattle Mini, then home briefly before she goes to Accutint for a clear bra and tint job. I am absolutely dying with excitement! Im driving my family crazy checking the computer every few hours to see if theres an update in her status so finding psmini has been a really good diversion. What a fun bunch of people, thanks for letting me in :-)

See ya all soon!!!
Eve!

Edited by Fitrgirl - December/21/14 at 10:10pm
Wildfamily View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/22/14 at 7:43am
LOL...I remember those days of excitement! We all know where you are coming from. Congrats and looking forward to seeing your new ride and meeting you at a future event. Have any more details on your new addition? Got a name for it yet?
'15 F55 Cooper Volcanic Orange
'80 Mini English White
Sixate View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Treasurer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sixate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/22/14 at 10:01am
Sitting outside the dealership late at night and drooling on the gate doesn't get the car here any quicker....but it does make you part of the "family!"
07 MCSa Laser Blue w/ checkboards everywhere
Transmission 6 speeds...Gas pedal 1 speed....Full Speed Ahead!
Genie B View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Genie B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/22/14 at 3:48pm

VERY EXCITING!  And FUN Times ahead when you're officially behind the wheel. WooHoo

Please post photos when she arrives . . . does she have a name yet?

Fitrgirl View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitrgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/22/14 at 5:30pm
I am sooo dying with excitement! I have been filling my house with fun accessories :-) my hubby is being very patient :-)
She is pepper white with a black top, black leather and piano black interior, and black wheels...super sexy (IMO) looks just like a cute little Chanel box! I ordered an automatic but only because I have a bit of trouble with my clutch leg now due to MS otherwise no way would I have gone with an auto :-) it did make me feel better to notice in the stats that you don't leave a lot on the table with this transmission like in the old days where you were wasting an awful lot of power and fun. Going to name her fairy dust, as I expect her to give me super powers so of course I am checking the DOL everyday to be see if anyone got my plate before me!!
SMOG View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SMOG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/23/14 at 6:57am
Very cool!  At least it will be in the USA for Christmas :-)

The automatic is a good choice, especially for heavy traffic and hilly cities.

Hope "Fairy Dust" puts a big smile on your face!!!
I wish there was a local MINI Dealership, like our Honda, Subaru, Mazada and VW.
Fitrgirl View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitrgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/23/14 at 7:29am
I haven't stopped smiling since I started playing around on the website "building" her :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply