Forum Home Forum Home > Shopping Mall > Want to Buy - MINI Related
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WTB- CravenSpeed Pro Mount for 1st Gen

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redstarkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WTB- CravenSpeed Pro Mount for 1st Gen
    Posted: July/23/14 at 9:25pm
I'm hoping that someone has a Craven Speed Pro phone mount that they are willing to part with. I'm look for the model that will fit the R50 and R53. I'm also hoping to find the Pro series as that seems to be the only one that wit fit my phone (a Samsung Galaxy S4 + my wife's S3). Looking to pay as much as $60 for a mount in good condition that will fit correctly.

Thanks!
Pippa-'04 Mini Cooper S in Pure Silver. Featuring an Alta 2.0 15% reduction Pully and 2% overdrive ATI Super Damper. Madness rear sway, Koni shocks, NGK plugs and wires, and polyurethane everything.
serega12 View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote serega12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/07/16 at 12:30am
I have the module portion of the scissor mount. Basically you'd need the piece that holds it to the tach. I have the arm, bolt/nut, and scissor with spring. Let me know if you are interested.
2005 Mini Cooper S
r53blue View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote r53blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/07/16 at 8:52am
I have an extra cravenspeed dual mount that mounts to the tach to allow you to use the phone mount if you need that i have that for only $30
serega12 View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote serega12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/07/16 at 9:19am
Ooh, I might be interested in the dual one. 😊 that way I can put another phone on the left side. One for waze, another one for obd torque app. 😊
2005 Mini Cooper S
r53blue View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote r53blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/07/16 at 10:01am
Yea just let me know I can send pictures if you want
shasti212 View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Vice President

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shasti212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/07/16 at 3:56pm
I have a Cravenspeed phone holder for R50 if you still need it. Perfect condition
R.I.P.: "Zippy"-Hyper Blue Metallic/White 2005 R50."MINI-ME" plates. Side wing decals.

"Luna" - White Silver 2014 Roadster S. "RDSTER" plates.

"Aura" - Space Blue/Silver 2006 Cooper S.
 Post Reply Post Reply