Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Events > Events Archives > Drive / Events Suggestions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked3 Islands Tour-1 spot open!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spider Driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 3 Islands Tour-1 spot open!
    Posted: May/14/12 at 12:17pm
Last year I staged the Oregon Covered Bridges Tour.

A couple or three PSMINI club members participated and you can find some comments elsewhere here.

This year we have put together the 3 Islands Tour.  It was open to returning tourists first.  I now have one spot left for a team and it would be nice to have someone from this club participate!  Saturday-Monday, September 8-9-10.

While our name indicates 'vintage cars' we really like any classic or iconic contemporary cars also (MINIs, Porches, Miatas, Fiats, etc)

Check out the tour particulars here:

Thanks!

Bert
Port Orchard
Spider Driver View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spider Driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/14/12 at 8:32pm
Here is the location of forum comments about last year's Covered Bridge Tour:

Thanks,

Bert
SMOG View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMOG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/12/12 at 8:27am
Bert:

We are in for the 3 Islands Tour.  Sounds like fun and not competitively oriented.

Stephen & Lee
I wish there was a local MINI Dealership, like our Honda, Subaru, Mazada and VW.
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spider Driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/12/12 at 9:23am
Oh Boy!

We had three MINIs last year and so it will be nice to have one this year.

Looking forward to having you on the tour!

As soon as I receive your registration form and check, I'll send confirmation.

Thanks,

Bert
Bert Cripe
Tulip Rallye Co-chair
SMOG View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMOG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/12/12 at 11:19am
The registration and check will be hand delivered tomorrow morning.

S.

I wish there was a local MINI Dealership, like our Honda, Subaru, Mazada and VW.
SMOG View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMOG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/14/12 at 8:54am
I just finished the sign up for this event and MINI's are encouraged to join in the fun!

Hapa Haole View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Ambassador (past Events Officer)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hapa Haole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/23/12 at 12:23pm
I wish I could, but I'm working 2 of the 3 days. Time for payback for the days I've had off in May & June. Disapprove
Brenda w/LUV2MTR plates- Aug '06 S, Hyper Blue, white top/sport stripes, chrome in/out, all pkgs, English leather, chrono pack, HK stereo, Jan tune, CAI, 15%, H&R coilovers, rear sway bar, control arm
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spider Driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/27/12 at 10:23am
We just had a team cancel out this morning, so again we have one spot open with only two weeks until the tour!

We have one PS MINI club member participating and would like to see another!

Please pass the word and/or consider join us for the tour.

Saturday-Monday, September 8-9-10.

$270.00 per car includes two nights lodging with continental breakfast, a lunch and dinner, Saturday 'arrival party', route book, and goodie bag with modest SWAG!

Info here:

Thanks

Bert Cripe
Co-organizer 3 Islands Tour
Bert Cripe
Tulip Rallye Co-chair
SMOG View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMOG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/27/12 at 7:29pm
I am looking forward to another adventure in the MINI and this might fit the bill since I know very little of that part of the Sound.

SMOG View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMOG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/02/12 at 8:44am
An unforeseeable family situation made for a conflict of times for Lee and me to go on this trip.

I hope someone else from PSMINI can take our spot on this adventure!

Post Reply Post Reply