Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussions > Sponsor Directory
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

South Lake European HIRING

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote South Lake European Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: South Lake European HIRING
    Posted: November/06/13 at 5:55pm
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to see if I could find the diamond in the ruff.   There is so much knowledge on this board and I've gotten to know many of you well so I thought I'd post here first!

I'm looking to fill a need for a Service Advisor position at South Lake European.   NO prior experience needed...frankly I'd rather it be a person that's really good with people and is a true car aficionado.   Some times the work environment can be stressful but it's MUCH more relaxed at an independent shop and at a shop that's full of experienced staff to help guide you along your way. 

I'm not posting anything here about hours, pay, benefits etc.    If this interests you and you are either looking for a job or switching careers now is your chance.   

If you don't know anything about South Lake European, Inc. I would encourage you to ask around here on the board about us or review our nearly 50 FIVE star reviews.   We are a shop that's built on honesty, kindness and pure ability.   The computer system we use is very user friendly and easy to learn.  We have one of the best parts person to help with looking up all the parts needed so no need to worry about that.   You need to have excellent people skills, organizational skills and a great phone presence. 

About me and the organizational structure of our company--   I am the owner and have been in the business for 26 years.  I'm not a "freak out" person when things get really busy.  Rather,  I assist in rallying the troops and allowing each persons strong suits to come through.   I VERY firmly believe in allowing all my employee's flexibility and the ability to make decisions pertinent to their department.

Brian Terril is the General Manager at SLE and oversees the entire operation.   Brian brings an amazing wealth of knowledge on vehicles, diagnostic approach and also runs our IT department.   He too is very calm and collected and focused at making sure nothing gets missed or forgotten about.   It's always about the little details!

If you are interested feel free to contact me using any means below:

Shop email:   derek@southlakeeuropean.com
Shop phone:   425-276-5668
My Cell:  425-208-1117 

Thank you for reading and I hope to talk with YOU soon.

Derek
Derek Simonsen
Owner-- South Lake European
205 Rainier Ave S
Renton, WA 98057
425-276-5668
www.southlakeeuropean.com
http://www.facebook.com/SouthLakeEuropean
Wildfamily View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/07/13 at 7:59am
I've forwarded your post to a friend. Hopefully you will hear back from him. Great guy. MINI fanatic and just graduated from auto mechanic school.
'15 F55 Cooper Volcanic Orange
'80 Mini English White
CORNERS View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CORNERS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/12/13 at 11:27pm
I absolutely would love to be able to help out but I probably can't spare enough hours... I would only be able to do a couple days a week... :-( 
 Post Reply Post Reply