Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Events > Events Archives > Drive / Events Suggestions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedYour are invited...!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spider Driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Your are invited...!
    Posted: February/16/12 at 11:53am
I want to invite anyone and everyone to the Fiat club's Spring Tuneup Rally.
This is not for your car, but for your mind to help you get in that special mindset required to do well at the MG club's Tulip Rallye on Saturday, April 21st!

Checkout the details below...

Thanks,

Bert Cripe
President
Fiat Enthusiasts Northwest (FEN)

The details:

FEN Spring Tuneup Rally

When:  Sat, April 7, 10:30am – 4:00pm

Please RSVP so we may have enough sets of route instructions:  Bert at spiders@wavecab​le.com

Description:  This annual event is selected to run 2 weeks prior to the Tulip Rallye, as a tune-up for both drivers and navigators!

10:45am: Driver's meeting and 11:00am: First cars out.

Where: Off I-5 / I-405 at Westfield Mall (formerly South Center Mall, Tukwila) in the NW parking lot near Bahama Breeze Restaurant under the tall sign.  (Their address: 15700 Southcenter Pkwy, Tukwila WA 98188).

We end at a restaurant for a meal.
Bert Cripe
Tulip Rallye Co-chair
valvashon View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valvashon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/16/12 at 11:34am
Any other MINI owners going to this one?  Stacie and I are thinking about it but don't want to crash the FIAT party alone...

Bruce

...Now mom may drive to the grocery store, But that's not what this car is really for...
Spider Driver View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spider Driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/16/12 at 12:47pm

Please do come out for this event!

The more, the merrier and we don’t take this stuff too seriously.  After all, we do drive Fiats!  One year I won the Tulip Rallye, in the Fiat club section, with 11 wrong answers!

As an added enticement, you will receive an info packet and registration form for the Three Islands Tour (check out last year’s Covered Bridge Tour in the Event Feedback section http://www.psmini.org/forum/oregon-covered-bridge-tour_topic8431.html).  This is fully two weeks before the tour is announced and opened to the general public.  You can read about it now at my website: http://www.nwvintagetouring.org

Thanks,

Bert

Bert Cripe
Tulip Rallye Co-chair
Island Maser View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Island Maser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/17/12 at 8:20am
Sounds like fun. I might crash the party too.
2011 JCW Hardtop. Midnight Black, Black Wheels and Murdered out,Flat Black Viper stripes with 1/4" red Pin on the outsides. Front and Rear Red Tow Hooks, - Name BlackJack
johnf36 View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnf36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/17/12 at 11:55am
Cool, to bad that we will be busy that weekend, Dang It.
If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

valvashon View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valvashon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/06/12 at 2:45pm
We regret that we will be unable to join you for the Spring Tuneup Rally this year.  We have an Easter event that happens this year on the Saturday before Easter.  Go figure.  Maybe next year.

Bruce

...Now mom may drive to the grocery store, But that's not what this car is really for...
Genie B View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Genie B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/06/12 at 5:31pm
I can't make this either, but I hope you know we appreciate your invitation, and hope you'll think of us again.  Have a wonderful drive!

SMOG View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMOG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/06/12 at 5:52pm
We have to put the MINI back together.  It has been on a lift for a week messing around with MidMount Fog Lamps and a trailer hitch a an intercooler.  Hope to have it running next week; I work slowly...

I wish there was a local MINI Dealership, like our Honda, Subaru, Mazada and VW.
evanmarcus View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evanmarcus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/06/12 at 10:20pm
Hey guys i am going to do this because it looks beneficial .
are you??
SuperCoop View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperCoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/07/12 at 11:31am
evanmarcus, this was back in April for the tulip rallye, it's been over a while now =(
Jason - '05 PS/B Cooper S, most packages, 17%, Brisk silver plugs, IE fixed camber plates & Craven STD's, Powerflex trans/dogbone mount poly inserts, 20mm Whiteline rear sway bar, SprintBooster.
 Post Reply Post Reply