Puget Sound MINI Motoring Club Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Membership - New Member Introductions > Let Me Introduce Myself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The official names with faces with cars thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891011>
Author
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jrmc40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/12/12 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by Hapa Haole Hapa Haole wrote:

That's a nice looking MINI James. What a beauty! Thumbs Up I always loved the Chili Red. I'm impressed by the interior shots. It looks new!

Were you planning on entering the annual MINI show that's coming up on September 23rd? Here's a link to it if you haven't signed up yet: 4th Annual PSMINI Car Show

Hope to see you on the road...
Brenda

Thanks Brenda! I used to detail cars so i've always kept it top notch Thumbs Up

I was actually just in that thread I'm embarrased to go without my new decals in yet! The Florida sun really ate them up Cry. But even if they don't It sounds like a lot of fun. I love finding people who haven't seen an MC40. Better wash my #37's! I'll decide over the next few days and be sure to register.
James
MiniChecker View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MiniChecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/28/12 at 6:19pm
Hello everyone, my name is Eric.  I have just sent in my membership paperwork today and look forward to meeting everyone and participating in many events in the future.  I currently own a 2002 Mini Cooper, and a 2008 Mini Cooper S.  I have posted a picture of them sitting in my driveway, please excuse the FJ in the garage, I have it simply for transportation.  I'll be watching for you all out there.

Edited by MiniChecker - November/03/12 at 6:16pm
MiniCharley View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MiniCharley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/28/12 at 8:20pm
Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!! You are going to love it here! It's a great group with tons of information and desire to have fun.   Hope to see you at an event soon!
Our family:
12 R60 All4 SB/Blk WILDBLUE
12 R59 JCW Roaster PB/RED APOLLO

04 IB/W MCS CHARLEY
12 All4 CB/Bk YONDER
12 CoupeS LB/Bk DBCOUPE
80 Mini Kensington Red STELLA
Genie B View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Genie B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/29/12 at 5:53am
Welcome, Eric!  Glad you joined PSMINI. Thanks for posting a photo. If you have a chance, tell us the story behihnd your two MINIs. How do you decide which one to drive? Tongue

Cheers!

SMOG View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMOG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/29/12 at 11:35am
Originally posted by MegaTron MegaTron wrote:

Hi my name is Shane and I recently sold my Lancer for a Cooper. I'm new to the forums here and still pretty new to my car. I joined the forums hoping to meet some fellow cooper owners and maybe learn a thing or two about how to work on it. Here is my R50 (feel like the only non-s owner but i still love it)

Shane, forgot to ask, what wheels are those?  They sure look good!

Stephen

I wish there was a local MINI Dealership, like our Honda, Subaru, Mazada and VW.
SMOG View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMOG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/29/12 at 11:36am
Mini Checker (Eric),   Nice to see a multiple MINI householdThumbs Up

Stephen

I wish there was a local MINI Dealership, like our Honda, Subaru, Mazada and VW.
Hapa Haole View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Ambassador (past Events Officer)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hapa Haole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/29/12 at 9:24pm
Welcome Eric/MiniChecker!

What a lucky duck you are to own two MINIs. I'm so jealous! How do you find the time to drive both of them? Gee, wish I had that tough decision everyday.

Hope to see you at an event soon. Were you planning on joining us for the MINI vs Porsche food drive challenge on Dec. 1st? I hope so... We could definitely use more MINIs. We need to unite and kick some Porsche booty!!

Cheers,
Brenda
Brenda w/LUV2MTR plates- Aug '06 S, Hyper Blue, white top/sport stripes, chrome in/out, all pkgs, English leather, chrono pack, HK stereo, Jan tune, CAI, 15%, H&R coilovers, rear sway bar, control arm
valvashon View Drop Down
PSMINI Admin
PSMINI Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valvashon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/30/12 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by MiniChecker MiniChecker wrote:

Hello everyone, my name is Eric.  I have just sent in my membership paperwork today and look forward to meeting everyone and participating in many events in the future.  I currently own a 2002 Mini Cooper, and a 2008 Mini Cooper S.  I have posted a picture of them sitting in my driveway, please excuse the FJ in the garage, I have it simply for transportation.  I'll be watching for you all out there.

Love the R50!  I see that you have another MINI as well...Wink.

Thanks for joining!

Bruce

...Now mom may drive to the grocery store, But that's not what this car is really for...
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MiniChecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/30/12 at 6:46pm
Thanks Bruce,

I just got some new wheels for the R50, and had some custom MINI caps made up for them!

MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MiniChecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/30/12 at 6:47pm
Thanks Brenda,

I'll see you there for sure!

Edited by MiniChecker - November/03/12 at 6:17pm
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MiniChecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/30/12 at 6:48pm
Thanks Stephen!

Eviltangents View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eviltangents Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/31/12 at 5:30pm
Nice!
johnf36 View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnf36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/31/12 at 7:35pm
nice rims.
If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MiniChecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/01/12 at 4:44pm
Thanks John.  I was really happy with the choice I made.  It really changeds the look of my car to!

Maya.Revilla View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya.Revilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/15/13 at 12:43pm
This is my first day as a MINI club member! Just received my badge and everything in the mail. My name is Maya Revilla. I bought my 2007 MINICOOPER S in August 2012. I am 18 years old, and have paid my baby off already so she is all mine!

Trying to figure out how to add some pictures to my post, lets see if this works. Look forward to joining all you MINIS for some road trips!

Can't figure out how to add pictures
Genie B View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Genie B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/15/13 at 1:17pm
WELCOME, Maya! 
So glad you found us!
We'd love to see photos of your baby! Tongue

You may need to resize your photos first.
To post pictures, select the green tree icon at the top of the message box. 
Select BROWSE to choose a photo on your computer.
Select UPLOAD.
The photo will appear, Select OK to add it to your post.

Cheers!

SMOG View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMOG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/15/13 at 1:48pm
Welcome Maya!

I am sure you will have lots of fun with the Club and its many events.

Stephen & Lee

JulzMni View Drop Down
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Driving Member

PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JulzMni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/15/13 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by Maya.Revilla Maya.Revilla wrote:

Can't figure out how to add pictures

Welcome!! And congrats on paying off your MINI!!!

I use Photobucket to resize my photo's, then simply cut and paste the "IMG" code right into the message box here. 

Julie Sterling
Stanwood, WA
2013 Roadster "Ruby"

https://www.facebook.com/julz.mni
cindyc View Drop Down
PSMINI Skilled Member
PSMINI Skilled Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cindyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/15/13 at 7:24pm
Hi Maya, Welcome to a great club. Looking forward to seeing your mini and you at a event.
2015 Hardtop,Thunder Gray W/ red stripes,JCW trim, SEAHAWK Plates. Mr.Magoo
YakiMini View Drop Down
MINI Motorer
MINI Motorer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YakiMini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/27/13 at 9:00am

Hi! My name is (Baldy)... I mean Tristan...
I miss all of you and hope that you are well WinkTongue

MINI-less... If God allows, I will have one again some day. :D
SMOG View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMOG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/27/13 at 9:18am
Good luck with the mini-less situation!

The "Baldy" situation will require more sunscreenWink but sure must be less fuss/maintenance.
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hapa Haole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/28/13 at 9:39pm
Hiya Tristan! Smile

It's always good to hear from you even if you are MINI-less. What's up with the shaved head? 

Keep in touch,
Brenda
Brenda w/LUV2MTR plates- Aug '06 S, Hyper Blue, white top/sport stripes, chrome in/out, all pkgs, English leather, chrono pack, HK stereo, Jan tune, CAI, 15%, H&R coilovers, rear sway bar, control arm
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hapa Haole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/28/13 at 9:41pm
Welcome Maya! 

Let me know if you need help posting a photo of your MINI. I can assist you if you'd like. Let me know...

Cheers,
Brenda 
Welcome
hip check View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hip check Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/29/13 at 1:48pm
Now all you need is a fluffy cat to pet to complete the Dr. Evil persona.   Good to hear from you Tristan.
Mitch & Teri
<font color=BLUE>2006 Cooper Checkmate[/COLOR]
<font color=RED>2013 JCW Countryman[/COLOR]
leatherneck152 View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leatherneck152 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/28/14 at 2:20pm
My mini (Chesty) and my son and me
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hapa Haole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/28/14 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by leatherneck152 leatherneck152 wrote:

My mini (Chesty) and my son and me 

Nice pics! Smile
leatherneck152 View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leatherneck152 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/28/14 at 2:32pm
Thank you
CORNERS View Drop Down
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Expert Advisor
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CORNERS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/28/14 at 9:05pm
Don't apologize for the FJ Cruiser. If you have to have a huge car, that's one of the cooler looking ones you could get. And it has a white roof. 

SMOG View Drop Down
PSMINI Member
PSMINI Member

PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMOG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/29/14 at 4:59am
Yes, the FJ Cruiser is cool, and it will go anywhere you can walk and then some!
Punished View Drop Down
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Driving Member
PSMINI Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Punished Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/03/14 at 7:01am
Here's us. The one on the left is me, Lewis. The one on the right is Punisher, a 2008 Cooper.

Hello MINI Punisher!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891011>